As we come into summer, many men are tempted by the no-nonsense ease the barber’s clippers can offer. For those not going for the ‘easy-option’ shave, you’re going to need a few tips to keep your hair healthy through the hotter months! The world of men’s hair products can be daunting, so it’s good to remember once in a while that less is always more. You don’t need 10 or 15 different products to keep on top of things, and in 2017 ‘undone’ is the way to go anyway. So, dig into these top performers and keep your hair on point from the beach to the bar.
1. Ouai Hair Pomade
– Focusing on the straight wavy or curly hair
– Mid length or short hairstyle
– Giving your hair that extra life
– Adding a jagged texture for a long lasting hold
Tip: Massage it very well into your fingertips.
2. Living proof curl defining styling cream
– A lightweight styling cream
– Frizz free
– Defines natural kinks, curls and waves in your own hair
– Fights humidity
– Very conditioning
Tip: I work the product “coin size” amount after washing my hair to create a undone look.
3. Awpuhi Sea Salt Spray
– Creating the perfect beach wave
– Adds volume
– Provides uv protection
– Balances moisture for a healthy looking finish
Tip: Spray liberally onto clean, damp hair and tousle with fingers. I prefer to blow-dry with a diffuse for additional lift and definition.
– Each luxe pouf gives hair an exaggerated sense of body and structure
– All-day memory leaves styles supremely soft yet set
– Plumps the hair shaft to add volume and thickness
Tip: Apply a decent amount to your damp roots. Lightly blow dry to create body and structure.